Use this setting to specify the URL(s) that your modal should or should not appear on.
From your Voyage Dashboard:
- Click List Building in the menu on the left
- Create a NEW [modal] LIST BUILDING CAMPAIGN or edit an existing modal
- Under SETTINGS, scroll down and click on the Blocklist / Allowlist Pages header to expand the drawer
- Enter your allowlist or blocklist parameters and click SAVE.
As an example, the parameters in the screenshot below would mean the modal appears:
- on all pages with the "?voyage=yes" parameter
- and on https://www.mywebsite.com/product/index.html
Additionally, you can allow or prevent a modal from appearing based on UTM parameters.
For example, if the intention is to block the Voyage modal on any page where the URL contains:
You would add this to the Blocklist:
And the modal will not appear on URLs like this:
Note: if you'd like the modal to only appear on the homepage, add "/" to the Allowlist